By Pete Lucas, a contributing author:
Why? Because they deny the facts and insist on using confused logic as their arguments. What are the major arguments defending abortion, let’s see…
1. A baby shouldn’t have to have a crappy parent that doesn’t want them.
2. If we make it illegal, abortion will be more dangerous (not to the fetus – it’s just as dangerous for them either way).
3. It’s a parasite and the woman should have the right to kill it until it’s “viable”.
4. “It’s my body” and you should keep your hands off.
5. And my favorite non-argument “You’re a man, so your opinion is meaningless.”
If you look at those arguments objectively, you’d quickly realize that each one is faulty on its face.